Here it is, the final episode of our first series. In episode 11 we cover newspaper paywalls, Google and China, TweetCC, software patents, data.gov.uk, and — as always — the books we’ve been reading.
We hope you enjoy this last episode of the series as much as we’ve enjoyed making it.
- How the New York Times should construct its paywall
- The Financial Times, the paper that doesn’t want to be free
- New Scientist paywall, an open letter
- Amazon charges for reading blogs on the Kindle
- The Guardian iPhone app
Site of the episode
Books we’ve been reading
- Unseen Academicals, by Terry Pratchett
- Letters from High Latitudes, by Lord Dufferin
- Black Swan, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Married to a Bedouin, by Marguerite Van Geldermalsen